There are a number of situations that MIR Family of Care Companies can assist with. Here are some examples.
Families, Individuals, and Adult Elder Children should call MIR Senior Care Management and Care Consultants:
- On behalf of aging parents or other family members
- On behalf of disabled adults
- On behalf of others for whom they have or will assume responsibility
- For help when they are overwhelmed and don’t know where to turn
- For help when they live too far away
- For help when struggling with complex family situations
- For assistance with supplementing their own efforts on behalf of their older or disabled family members
Lawyers, Trust Officers and Healthcare Professionals should call MIR Senior Care Management and Care Consultants:
- For care services coordination services which complement their expertise
- When you are in need of objective assessments and care plans from licensed professionals including medical, psychological, social and financial needs
- For situations in which care needs may be changing or challenging
Medical Professionals should call MIR Senior Care Management and Care Consultants:
- When they see caregivers struggling to meet the needs of their frail relatives.
Employee Assistance Programs and Human Resource professionals should call MIR Senior Care Management and Care Consultants:
- When they are looking for expert consultation for employees who are concerned about older or disabled family members.
If your parents both experienced a decline in health and you live in another state?
If you were the primary family caregiver for an older loved one, but your work took you out of town often?
If in addition to your own daily responsibilities you became overwhelmed with juggling doctor appointments, bills, Medicare and Medicaid records, and additional household maintenance?
If Dad has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and you can see that Mom is becoming overwhelmed with care responsibilities?
One call to MIR Senior Care Management and Care Consultants will provide you and your family peace of mind. MIR Care Managers are Experts in the services, resources, and care that a middle-aged adult, senior, or someone with disabilities may need.