What We Do at MIR Senior Care Management and Care Consultants:
Family Coaching & Support – We guide families in managing overwhelming demands as primary caregivers, act as liasons to families who live away, and provide education on choices for quality care.
Health Advocacy – We assist with healthcare assessment, disease management, and serve as professional advocates with medical professional teams.
Household Coordination – Our qualified staff can develop plans for home safety, support in-home care needs, as well as coordinate and oversee caregiver tasks.
Quality of Life Advocate – When addressing the well being of you or your loved one, we will create an action plan that incorporates your spiritual, emotional, and/or intellectual principles.
Innovation – We guide clients/families in transition of care, residential placement, educate on new in-home technology, and serve as community resource managers.
Financial Coordination – As a critical professional team member, we serve to assess and evaluate long term care planning, benefit/entitlement review, economical resource management, and coordination with professional financial advisers.
Legal Referrals & Collaboration – We build partnerships with legal professionals to develop and ensure appropriate estate planning, trust compliance, and special needs community resources.
We assist clients and their families/caregivers in preparing for senior living and maintaining optimal quality of life. Consultation services are customized and designed to meet the needs of each individual client and caregiver. Decisions are choices based on the clients total involvement in planning an on a team approach. Our focus is on early promotion, of planning, prevention and maintenance.
- Seniors considering services in the home or a move to a retirement complex, assisted living facility or nursing home
- Adult children concerned about their parents when they are unable to be with them
- Guardians and trust officers who need help managing the day-to-day needs of their clients
- Medical professionals who see caregivers struggling to meet the needs of their frail relatives
- Employee Assistance and Human Resource professionals looking for expert consultation for employees who are concerned about older or disabled family members